Sundays | 1:30-3:00pm
The Promise Land is a ministry where children worship the living God! Children gather together each Sunday to learn the truths of the Bible, and to grow in their understanding of Jesus’ love & grace. This happens mainly through Bible study, discussion, student activities, prayer, and praise. Every Sunday teachers and volunteers work together to provide a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for the children. Our children's staff not only teach and assist, but they strive to be role models and develop friendships with the kids.
- Our combined toddler & preschool/K class is a brand new class for children, ages 2-5.
- They will be meeting in Classroom A
- If your child is still in diapers, you will be texted if a diaper change is needed.
- The curriculum used will be: The Gospel Project for Kids: Preschool
- A simple snack will be provided in class. If your child has allergies, please note this upon check-in.
- We have a one-room Sunday school classroom
- Meets in Classroom C
- The curriculum used is: The Gospel Project for Kids
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR PARENTS
- Before the adult service begins, parents can drop off their kids at The Promise Land Ministry located nearby.
- Sign-in your child, and your will receive a sticker label that connects you to your child for pick-up time.
- From that point until your service is over, your child will sing songs, engage in active Bible lessons, and have fun with other kids.
- After the adult service ends, simply come over to The Promise Land to pick up your child.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
If you have a heart to serve the children in our church, please visit our Promise Teams page and fill out the Interest Form.
Contact: Jill Shinn| email@example.com